Trade Skills Training recognises that many of our Courses are related to each other or sequential in their levels of attainment. TST has several combinations of regular courses which provide greater efficiencies, primarily through reduction of overlap of the theory components.
As with single courses Course Packages are deliverable on-site by Qualified Trainer/Assessors. Sites must have the suitable equipments and venues for the delivery of quality training. For on-site training contact the TST Office for equipment requirements, costs and trainer availability.
Courses are listed below.
- CV and CN cranes licences (CV/CN)
- Dogging + Basic/Intermediate/Advanced Rigging (DG/RB/RI/RA)
- Scaffolding Basic, Intermediate and Advanced (SB/SI/SA)
- Rigging Intermediate + Advanced Training (RI/RA Package)
- Dogging to Basic Rigging (DG/RB)
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces (WAH/CS)
- Skid Steer and Excavator Training (SS/EXC)