Work Safely at Heights Training Course
This unit may be delivered and assessed under the partnership agreement between Perth Training Centre and Trade Skills Training.
Topics covered on course :
- How to perform an inspection on fall prevention equipment prior to using
- Hazard Identification, assessment and control
- Determine when a piece of equipment should not be used and what to do about it
- Differences in Fall Arrest & Fall Restraint systems
- Correct fitting and adjusting of harnesses
- How to select an anchorage point and how to safely use it
- How to clean and store fall prevention equipment
- Static lines, types, requirements and how to use them
- Using Ladders and Work Platforms (Scaffolds and EWPs)
- Industrial Rope Access Systems
- Emergency Rescue Procedures
- Relevant Australian Standards and Codes of Practice regarding fall prevention equipment and policies
For persons over the age of 18 with or without prior experience of working at heights. Students must be free of any physical or medical condition that may affect ability to work at height, and speak the English language to a level that would ensure safe operation in an Australian workplace.
- Prerequisite unit of competency: None
Statement of Attainment for the nationally recognised unit of competency RIIOHS204A Work safely at heights
One day, from 7.30AM to 4PM.
$275 ( $325 on Saturdays )
Follow this link to check our Refund Policy.