Trade Skills Training offers the following courses for delivery by TST Qualified Trainer/Assessors on your site. Flexible delivery schedules including 8, 10 or 12 hour working days can be negotiated to suit the requirements of your site.
Please note that sites must have the suitable equipments and venues for the delivery of quality training.
Courses are listed below.
- Forklift 2 days (LF)
- Dogging (DG)
- Rigging Basic (RB)
- Rigging Intermediate (RI)
- Rigging Advanced (RA)
- Scaffolding Basic (SB)
- Scaffolding Intermediate (SI)
- Scaffolding Advanced (SA)
- Bobcat Skid Steer Loader (SS)
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (CS)
- Work Safely at Heights (WAH)
- Excavator (EXC)
- White Card - Construction Safety Awareness (OHS)
- Crane - Overhead (OHC)
- Front End Loader (FEL)
- Chainsaw Maintenance and Use (CSAW)
- Elevating Work Platform (WP)
- Crane - Non-Slewing (CN)
- Crane - Vehicle Loading (CV)
- Integrated Tool Carier
- Crane - Bridge and Gantry (CB)